Are you ready for fall? Most of us can honestly say we are not sure what happened to the summer. At Armstrong Cleaners and Formalwear we want to help you make an easy transition into the season. Check out some of our suggestions to help you get a fresh start this fall:
- Get your winter coat ready to go. You know you’re going to need it. And what was that you spilled on your favorite coat in February? Bring in your coat and we’ll make it look and smell as good as new (Be sure to point out any stains that need special attention).
- Freshen up those rugs. The rugs around your home took a beating this summer with outdoor living bringing a little too much “outdoor” dirt and grime into your home. You’re going to have to live with those rugs all winter, so you might as well make sure they’re as clean as possible. We clean rugs up to 63 square feet in size.
- Clean the drapes. The primary way you’ll be enjoying the outdoors this winter will be looking through your windows. You don’t want to think about the dust and dirt on those drapes every time you look out the window.
- Store your summer clothes. Bring your summer clothes to Armstrong (or schedule a pickup) and the Laundry Fairy will get them clean and ready to pack away.
- Speaking of the Laundry Fairy… with your calendar filling up with fall activities, let the Laundry Fairy take care of your laundry for a week or two while you catch up on life.
Armstrong Cleaners and Formalwear is here to make it easy for you to look good. Let us know how we can help you have a fabulous fall!